Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. A festive night is planned for us. The kids will be joining their friends and we will do the same. It's cold and icy outside - a good time to stay close to home.

Monday 2 of my 3 will return to school and my regular routine will resume. I have to get started on the Valentine swaps in which I am participating. Last night I worked on a few ideas for the Prim and Whimsy swap. It has to fit into a 5" box.

Tuesday I start my woodworking class. I have done it before and love it. Nothing easy for me - I have made 2 tables and a headboard. The headboard was copied from one I saw in the Pottery Barn catalog. This session I am making window valances for the den. I have been toying with the idea for a long time and finally decided to do it. More projects to photograph and post lol.