Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Normal

Monday and things are finally back to normal. I have put away the last of the Christmas decorations and now it is on to cleaning and decluttering the house from top to bottom.

I have checked my email a dozen times today hoping to find my swap partner for Heidi's "Very Vintage Valentine Swap". I participated in her Christmas swap and met the nicest person
. My fingers are crossed that it happens again.

My youngest begins the ACT review course this week and then it is on to college visits. She is looking at one that is a 7 hour drive - ugh! That little petunia will be missed... She is my true soul mate. Who will tell me that my jeans are too short or my hair is bad? Who else even notices?

Almost all the snow is gone. With as much snow as the Midwest received, a white Christmas is way overrated
. Today is sunny and cold - a very nice winter day.

No comments: